Sunday, June 3, 2018

Fwd: Investment Proposition


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Daniel Bomell <bcck102@ubsgroup.co>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018, 00:38
Subject: Investment Proposition
To:


Dear Prospective Investor ,

 I send you greetings. We found your contact email address listed on an Internet Business Directory and it is my wish to do business with you, hence your receipt of this letter.

I am brokering an Investment deal on behalf of a client. This deal will involve the eventual investment of USD$25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five Million Dollars) in your country. By this letter, I am offering to have you manage the funds in a viable  investment your country.

I have kept this proposal brief, if you are Interested in this offer of partnership, please respond by forwarding us your full contact details or company profile in your reply, I will then send you an elaborate proposal and details of this offer.

Yours faithfully,

Daniel Bommel

No comments: