Monday, June 24, 2019

Fw: Message from Ms. Samira Karen Vittal




________________________________________
From: Ms. Samira Karen Vittal <stuart@vedantaresources.com>
Sent: June 11, 2019 8:46 AM
Subject: Message from Ms. Samira Karen Vittal

Hell dear,

Please I beg you to read my message and reply me.

I embarked on a Google search and by the grace of God, I found your email address so I decided to contact you for the purpose of offering charity help to the people in need.

My name is Samira Karen Vittal. I worked with Vedanta Resources Ltd, London, United Kingdom for 25years before I retired in the year 2008. I didn't marry and I have no child of my own due to my healthy issues.

Presently, I am 68years old now and suffering from chronic tract cancer. From doctor's indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that my death is very close to me as I can see my life quickly ebbing away. I am bed ridden and in constant pain. The stage is worst more than two months now and I have been hospitalized which affected my ability to talk. I am an orphan, no Parents, brothers, sisters but my country home origin is India. I was working with Vedanta Resources Ltd in India before I was posted to the company's headquarters here in London, United Kingdom where I worked as deputy accountant general for 20years.

When I was Healthy I deposited the sum of $910,000USD in a Bank in Bahamas. This money is still with the bank but due to my health condition and life status at this time and based on doctor's report, am scared that my life is almost at the end, so I have decided to distribute this $910,000USD to a charitable organization and orphanages home.  I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money.

Please I want to donate this $910,000USD to you so that you can help me to donate 80% of this money to some orphanages home in India and to any charitable organization in your country, while you take the remaining 20% as a gift from me.

I know that I have never met you before, I got your email address from Google and my confidence reposed on you.
Please reply if you are interested so I will write to the bank to contact you and release the money to you. I will cover the cost the bank will request to transfer the $910,000USD to you.

Send your respond to my private email at: karen44uk@gmail.com

I expect your prompt reply and wish you will put me in your prayers hence forth.

Thanks and God bless you.

Ms. S.K Vittal.

No comments: