Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Fw: website review




From: Ram singh <pop.ramsingh24@aol.com>
Sent: February 25, 2020 5:38 AM
To: pop.ramsingh24@aol.com <pop.ramsingh24@aol.com>
Subject: Re: website review
 
Hi,
 
I was wondering if you got a chance to review my previous email.
 
I understand, you must have been running a very busy schedule and could not connect earlier.
 
Let me know if you are interested in our services so that we can move ahead.
 
I look forward to hearing back from you.
 
Warm Regards
 
Ram singh


-----Original Message-----
From: Ram singh <pop.ramsingh24@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Dec  5, 2019 3:23 pm
Subject: website review


 
Hello,
 
Greetings for the day !
 
I am Ram singh (Online Marketing Manager), contacting you after checking your website.
 
I was looking at your website and realized that despite having a great design; it was not ranking high on any of the search engines (Google, AOL and Bing).
 
I am affiliated with a SEO company that has helped over 150+ businesses achieve 1st Page listing on Google search result page for highly competitive keywords.
 
We have some Low cost and special offers!!
 
Let me know if you are interested, I will send you our SEO Packages and price list.
 
Warm Regards
 
 Ram singh
 
(Online Marketing Manager)
 

No comments: