Thursday, March 4, 2021

Fw: I AM SORRY TO ENCROACH IN TO YOUR PRIVACY!!




From: Robert Cota <test@yuechenggroup.com>
Sent: February 7, 2021 3:57 AM
Subject: I AM SORRY TO ENCROACH IN TO YOUR PRIVACY!!
 
Hello Dear.

I apologize if the content of my email is contrary to your moral ethics but I find it advantageous to offer you my partnership in business. I am CAPT Robert Cota, an officer in the US Army presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Airborne Division Peacekeeping Force here in Kabul. I need your help in assisting me with the safekeeping of Two Military Trunk Boxes.

I hope you can be trusted? If you can be trusted, I will explain further when I get a response from you for further clarification. Nevertheless, please ensure to reply via my private email: (robertcota391@gmail.com).

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation, God bless you and America!!!

Best Regards,
CPT Robert Cota
US ARMY.

No comments: