Saturday, June 19, 2021

Fw: Dear Sir/ Madam




From: Mrs Claudia Herman <john@pop.net>
Sent: March 26, 2021 12:19 PM
To: Recipients <john@pop.net>
Subject: Dear Sir/ Madam
 
Dear Sir/ Madam

My name is  Mrs  Claudia Herman  and presently i am the Branch Manager of the Bank were i work.There is in existence some funds that belongs to a customer who died several years back.I have contacted you because he may bears the same last name with you and he left an inheritance presently without any claim up till date. The said funds have been here in our bank for many years without any claim.

Please get back to me on my direct email address and i will give you the full details of my proposal.

I will await your positive response to this mail as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Mrs Claudia Herman .

No comments: