Thursday, April 28, 2022

Fw: HELPING HAND!!



From: IHOR <info@zjrcu.com>
Sent: March 14, 2022 11:27 AM
Subject: HELPING HAND!!
 
Dear Beloved ,

I apologize if the content of my email is contrary to your moral ethics but I find it advantageous to offer you my partnership in helping take care of my wealth. I am IHOR KOSTYANTYNI an Ukrainian billionaire mogul . I want to seek your help in taking care of my wealth. I believe you are all aware of the recent war going on between the Ukraine and Russian invasion.

Since the beginning of the war with the invasion of the Russian army , i have to quickly take a bold step by selling out my property because i wouldn't know how long this war is going to last and also if i will still be alive to see the end . After I sold all my belongings I realized the total sum of 10 millions usd in cash . So I will need your assistance in keeping this sum in incase i dont survive this war . I have also promised if I eventually survive it, I promise to share it 70% for me and 30% for you .

Let me hear back in your next mail and I shall quickly give you more details.

Sincerely
Ihor

No comments: