Monday, July 22, 2019

Fw: I NEED YOUR HELP URGENTLY




From: Berman <clima@crt.saude.sp.gov.br>
Sent: July 13, 2019 10:46 PM
To: Recipients <clima@crt.saude.sp.gov.br>
Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP URGENTLY
 
GREETINGS, I'm Berman Ainsworth, born on February 9, 1960. I am a 59-years-old widower. Following my ill health, I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness and I am about to end the race like this without a child. I have decided to donate $2 Million Dollars to you to promote charity works. i.e assisting the children in need, the poor and to help the homeless. Respond with this Ref: SOULWINNING2019 so I will know you got this. Please reply me for more details on this noble project of mine, God bless you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

My sincere apology for contacting you through this form, but my circumstances leave me with no other choice. I should introduce myself.

My name is Berman Ainsworth, born on February 9, 1960. I am a 59-years-old widower and was diagnosed with cancer about two years ago. Following my ill health, I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness and I am about to end the race like this without a child.

I have decided to will/donate the sum of US$2,000,000 to you for the good work of the lord, children in need, the poor and to help the homeless. Respond with this Ref: SOULWINNING2019 so I will know you got this. I know I have never met you, but my heart tells me to do this for you, and I hope you are sincere.

God bless you,
Berman Ainsworth