Monday, July 22, 2019

Fw: Reply




From: JOHN COOPER <reply-not@laposte.net>
Sent: July 7, 2019 9:44 PM
Subject: Re: Reply
 
Good Day, How are you doing today? I am very sorry to contact you in this manner because we have not met or seen each other before but please don't look at me like a stranger.  I honestly seeking your full trust and Co-operation on Mutual investment project in your care/country. I find your email address in a Directory on Internet, My name is John Cooper an Account Officer.I need your urgent assistance and trust to stand as Next of Kin to my late client who left behind funds/inheritance of (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) and I want this to be transfer to you for Investment purpose. This transaction is 100% Legitimate and Genuine, No risk involved. Kindly get back to me if you are interested in this proposal. Also send me your direct cell phone number for more details regarding this project.
Best regards
John Cooper

No comments: