Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Fw: UNIVERSAL ATM CARD glaqua@hotmail.com





________________________________________
From: KAYLEE LANDON <test@hmd.com>
Sent: July 30, 2019 1:09 PM
To: 
Subject: UNIVERSAL ATM CARD 

Good morning,
I'm Kaylee Landon. I received an email last week about an ATM card and how it changed people's lives and they could use it to withdraw random money.
I decided to give it to you.
I am so glad that you say that I have been using this card for a week now and have withdrawn 21,400 USD so far. I cannot express how happy I am.
So I sent the message to all my friends outside to try to send this universal ATM again.
It's real. Only within a week has my life changed.
Since 2014 I have online lender numbers that never gave me a penny but took my money. I am so glad that there is an ATM card that you can use to withdraw money.
It's amazing that you don't have to pay back the money on the card either.
Hurry up and contact them now and avoid online lenders who are scammers. Email:(heinzatm@gmail.com).
Thank you,
Kaylee Landon.

No comments: