Monday, October 21, 2019

Fw: New developement




________________________________________
From: Stella Ellis <togobankdevelopement@gmail.com>
Sent: October 13, 2019 4:33 PM
Subject: New developement

Hello,

I am the accountant general of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Your payment file is on my table now and I just want to assist you and
make sure you receive your fund using a new system that works, you
will not spend a dime until you confirm your money safe and sound.

Meanwhile, this is to officially inform you that I have written to you
before without getting response from you and I believe that our
previous mail did not get to you therefor, I write you again.

You are going to travel to Brazil and sign the necessary back up
papers and from there, you move down to Japan (Payment Center) and get
paid there. This is a code that the President use to pay his
contractor friends making them happy and comfortable. I will enlist
your name among (s) them so that my government will pay for your
flight ticket to Brazil and Japan and also back to your country.

We shall also provide and forward to you along with the ticket, the
hotel reservations to Brazil and Japan. All these you will receive and
confirm before you leave your country for Brazil. We have other
payment centers and if I confirm, I will let you know if you care as
you arrive in Brazil. before you sign any document, you will be given
a BTA traveling allowance which you will be making use of until you
leave for Japan.

Note that, you will have to give me 20% out of the total fund for
giving you this contact but note that it is 100% risk free and must be
strictly kept confidential because of the nature of my job in the
country.

If it interest you, kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and please
furnish me with the below information's.

1.Your real names and address:
2.Your telephone number and fax:
3. Your.age/Occupation:
4: Your international passport.

All these I will use and secure a fresh payment approvals in your name
and favor through this mode of payment so that it will be easy for
you. get in touch with me through my email: ( baileym53@yahoo.com )

Thank you for your understanding.

You are free to ask me questions on areas that confuse you so that I
can put you through.

Acknowledge receipt of this email please.

Thank you.

Yours-in-Services
Mrs. Stella Ellis
Accountant General of the Federation Nig.

No comments: