Friday, October 4, 2019

Fw: Please respond urgent,




From: Vivian Norman <viviandnorman1@gmail.com>
Sent: September 2, 2019 7:44 AM
Subject: Please respond urgent,
 
Greetings and compliments of the day dear friend, 

I hope you are doing well? My dear I sent this email letter praying it will found you in a good condition of health, since I myself are in a very critical health condition in which I sleep every night without knowing if I may be alive to see the next day. I bring peace and love to you. It is by the grace of God, because I had no choice than to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of god's mercy and glory upon my life. My names are Mrs. Vivian Norman Dickson a widow, a citizen of (Canada) but presently based in Spain since my life with my late husband, who worked with Canada embassy herein Spain for Ten years before he died in 2017. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only Six days and i myself have been suffering from brain tumor disease. At this moment i am about to end the race like this because the illness has gotten to a very bad stage, without any family members and no child. I hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to entrust on you for the mutual benefit of the orphans and the less privileges ones. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the total sum of ($10.500.000.000 Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) deposited with the Ibercaja Bank Spain.  Having known my present health status, I decided to entrust this fund to you believing that you will utilize it the way i am going to instruct herein.

Therefore I need you to assist me and reclaim this money to be transfer into your bank account there in your country and use it for Charity works, for orphanages and gives justice and help to the poor, needy and to promote the words of God and the effort that the house of God will be maintained says The Lord. Jeremiah 22:15-16.

It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 35 % percent of the total money for your effort in handling the transaction, 5 % percent for any expenses that may occur during the international transfer process while 60% of the money will go to the charity project.

All I require from you is sincerity and ability to complete God task without any failure. It will be my pleasure to see that the bank has finally release and transfer the fund into your bank account therein country even before I die here in the hospital, because of my present health status everything need to be process rapidly as soon as possible. I am waiting for your immediate reply, if only you are interested for further details of the transaction and execution of this humanitarian project for the glory and honor of God

Yours sincerely Mrs. Vivian Norman Dickson.

No comments: