Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Fw: Hello




________________________________________
From: Aisha Mohammed <aishatum018@yahoo.com>
Sent: November 18, 2019 7:43 AM
Subject: Hello

Hello,

My name is Aisha Mohammed the daughter of Late Alhaji mustapha mohammed of LIBYA. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing financial report of war in our country LIBYA which have kill many people in our country.

This is to inform you that my late father Alhaji mustapha mohammed put in a box the sum of $3,000,000 million US dollars (three million United states dollars) and deposit it in a security company here in ACCRA GHANA. where I am residing under political asylum

Now i am contacting you to help me stand as my late father foreign business partner to the security company to securing the money. I hope to trust you as who will not sit on this money when you claim it. i will give you 20% of the total money for your assistance. if you are willing to help me.

All you need to do now is to send to me:

1. Name in full:.
2. Address:......
3. Nationality:..
4. Age/Sex :.....
5. Occupation:...
6. Phone/Cell:....
7. Country:......

Note: The security company does not know the real contents of the box, the content was declared to be Sensitive Photographic Film Materials. If you are interested reply me here ( aishamohammed17@yahoo.com ) for more details.

Best Regards,
Aisha Mohammed

No comments: