Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Fw: I'm not afraid of death anymore please help the orphans with this money.




From: Ms. Clara Ahmed <m.easilycvd@yahoo.com>
Sent: December 16, 2019 3:24 AM
To: . <.>
Subject: I'm not afraid of death anymore please help the orphans with this money.
 
 
Am Ms. Clara Ahmed, My late husband Mr. Walid Ahmed, the Saudi Arabia and Billionaire businessman, Meanwhile Please I decided to contact you due to my health condition, I am having breast cancer diagnosis please I need your prayers.



On December 13th, I was told my doctor that I had breast cancer Due to my health condition I have decided to donate you this amount to you Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling Only (£ 10,500,000.00 GBR) for you to build homes for the less privileged orphans and the poor of your country.
 
After my doctor told me that I am only a few months to live because of the stage of my sickness problem, I want you to know that 40% of the total fund is for your personal use, while 60% is for the project.
 
I will send you more details as soon as I receive your reply Am waiting your urgent response remain blessed in the name of the Almighty. Please reply me with this email address { ms.claraahmed@gmail.com }
 
Best regards,
Mrs. Clara Ahmed,
Please reply me with this email address { ms.claraahmed@gmail.com }
 
 
 

No comments: