Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Fw: Donation From Roy Cockrum




From: Roy Cockrum <roy@royfoundation.org>
Sent: July 8, 2020 5:40 PM
Subject: Donation From Roy Cockrum
 
Greetings to you,
 
I am Mr. Roy Cockrum, I am a 64 years old man and i was born and raised in
Knoxville - Tennessee, I won the Powerball jackpot in Tennessee Lottery Prize.
 
For source and verification watch the video on YouTube by clicking the links below:
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpaVvm68k10
 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2679967/Tennessee-man-claims-259-million-Powerball-prize.html
 
I decided to make my donation to Charity and Individuals as God has lead me
during the outbreak of the Pandemic Covid-19 (Corona Virus) which has
incapacitate our economy and also changed our way of life and the whole world.
 
My donation will help to get some lives back and put smile on people faces which
I decided to go online to make research to donate to individual, If you get this
mail it means your Email Address was selected.
 
May the Good Lord bless you as i await your response.
 
Roy Cockrum
E-mail: royrum908@gmail.com

No comments: