Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Fw: Hello my dearest one,




From: Diana Markus <albertoivan_kenneth25@yahoo.com>
Sent: July 27, 2020 10:44 AM
Subject: Hello my dearest one,
 
How are you doing and family.
I'm Mrs Diana Markus. I have a fund of (2,900,000.00 USD) MILLION that I inherited from my late husband that i want to donate through you for orphanage and charity project, but i have been suffering from cancer illness for so long now which i have been admitted in a hospital for treatment. My fear now is what the doctor informed me, after series of test on me that i may not live long because of the sickness and i'm afraid of losing this fund to the government because they don't care about the poor ones in the society.

I will appreciate your honesty and courage to handle this fund to help the orphans and the charity home.
As soon as i receive your message regarding your interest toward this fund to help the charity home and the less privileges, i will give you more details about this fund. 

God bless you while I'm waiting for your answer.
Your sister.

Mrs. Diana Markus

No comments: