Thursday, January 28, 2021

Fw: Hello




From: Marcia Jaime <gravm123m@gmail.com>
Sent: November 2, 2020 3:55 AM
Subject: Hello
 
Hello

 My name is Sergeant,Marcia Jaime and I am a member of NATO-ISAF Task Force and
Provincial Reconstruction Troops in Southern Afghanistan. I am a US
Army here in Southern Afghanistan. I have 7.5 Million Euros in my
possession. which I got from one of our raids in one of the terrorist
attack bombers abode here in (KABUL). WE DID NOT PART WITH THE WHOLE
AMOUNT OF MONEY TO THENECESSARY AUTHORITIES RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.

So I deposited this money with a Red Cross Agent informing him that I
am making contact for the real owner of the money and it is under my
power to approve whoever comes forth for the money.I want to invest
the money in a good business as soon as my service here ends. Anyway
you will advice me on that since I am not a business person. I am
solely interested in making a life for my two daughters and therefore
I shall require the service of a person who is trustworthy and sincere
and I am going to make you the beneficiary of the money and allowing
you to invest for my Kids in case anything happens to me here.

 I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money to you. I
just need your acceptance and all is done.Where we are now we can only
communicate through our military communication facilities that are
secured so nobody can monitor our emails,

Then I can explain in details to you.

Thanks
Sergeant,Marcia Jaime

No comments: