Thursday, January 28, 2021

Fw: Hope this email finds you well




From: Mr. Peter O'Brien <peterobrien44@optonline.net>
Sent: October 21, 2020 4:08 PM
To: Recipients <peterobrien44@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Hope this email finds you well
 
Hello

This is a personal message directed to you and I hope that you will

receive this message in good faith. My name is Mr Peter O'Brien from
England and base on good recommendation that you are a honest fellow
and reliable to do business with in areas of investment
and financial partnering, I am writing to acquaint you of a
transaction and monetary transfer of Eighteen Million Five Hundred
Thousand US Dollars which is currently domiciled in Deustche Bank.

Please revert back to me so I can provide you with more details about
the transaction.

Mr Peter O'Brien

No comments: