Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Fw: I am interested in investing in your country




----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Dr. Lam" <info@exoventure.com>
To: "Recipients" <info@exoventure.com>
Cc:
Sent: Tue., Aug. 24, 2021 at 5:28
Subject: I am interested in investing in your country
Hello,
Kindly accept my apology for contacting you via this medium,
I got your Email contact through your country online business directory.
My name is Dr. Lam Agongdit, Former Minister of Foreign Affairs Republic of Sudan.
I am interested in investing in your country and I will like to involve you as a local partner.
I want you to get back to me if you are interested in my proposal.
Here is my Private Email address: ( dr.lamagongdi@gmail.com ) I would appreciate if you contact me there.
Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
Dr. Lam Agongdit

No comments: