Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Fw: My name is John White(I have a proposal for you)




----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "server unit" <serveunit@ncc.us>
To: "Recipients" <serveunit@ncc.us>
Cc:
Sent: Thu., Aug. 19, 2021 at 22:20
Subject: My name is John White(I have a proposal for you)
My name is John White, I am one of the US troops currently deployed in Syria, and my rank is Captain.
The reason for contacting you via your email is that I have a proposition for you.
I got your mail address when I was looking on the web to see in case I can discover somebody I can share this with and find your email address.
I desperately need to protect the money I have here, that worth a sum of eleven million five hundred thousand US Dol(11.5 million U.S. dollars).
I came across this cash when I was operating three days ago after we carried out a large-scale attack on the terrorist organization ISIS and no one knows that I have this money here because I still hide it somewhere.
My colleague here does not know about the money because I hid it from them and it is only you am emailing now knows about it.
I think it is necessary to find someone to keep this money for me until I complete my duties here in about 11 months. I want to know if you are willing to do this?
I will share the money 50/50 with you.
If you agree with my proposal, I will get back to you tomorrow and tell you how I plan on moving the money out of this place to you.
Please note that the only way I can communicate here is via email, you must email me here ( johnwhite633@yahoo.com )
Thank you, I will wait for your reply.
John White

No comments: