Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Charlie Brown gew up and became a lawyer!

Subject: *Detected Spam*HELLO
From: Charles Brown <theolivechambers@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 06:57:22 -0500 (EST)


Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Charles Brown,a Canadian Attorney based in United Kingdom .I am reaching out to you in regards to handling of an investment portfolio.


I am soliciting your assistance in repatriating the funds and property left behind by my late client before it is declared unserviceble by the bank where the huge deposit is lodged and confiscated by the government.My Client died intestate and every attempt to trace any member of his family has proved unsuccessful and abortive as he died with his entire first family.


Do note that your identity or country of origin does not matter.I will give you more information upon your response.

If this proposal is acceptable to you, kindly email your following information to me:

A. Private telephone and fax numbers.
B. Your postal/residential address.
C. Identification/Occupation.


I humbly look forward to your soonest response.

Yours Faithfully,
Charles Brown Esq.


Oh Wow!. So this is what happened to Charlie Brown. He got away from Lucy and Linus, I assume, and made it big as a lawyer. For all you know, perhaps he is still hanging with them. And you definately know that Lucy became a Psychiatrist.

Sorry that I can't help you out, I am far too busy with the other international business deals that I have on the go. Best of luck to you though.

No comments: