Thursday, October 9, 2008

Is this the new meaning of laconic?

Subject:
{Spam?} I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY
From:
Jimmy Goh >abdullahazizan_h1@yahoo.com.my<
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2008 03:35:02 +0800 (CST)
To:


From Jimmy Goh,

I will try to be brief and laconic. I am Jimmy Goh, a Malaysian lawyer. My late client died leaving behind a large sum of money to the tune of Eight Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars.


I contacted you because you have the same family name as my late client. With your help we can claim the above mentioned financial estate else the bank will confiscate the funds due to the fact that up till now, I cannot get a hold of anyone related to the deceased.



Should my proposal offend you or contradict your moral ethics, I apologize. Should you be interested and wish to help, do reply to me and we can discuss our plan of action, kindly get back to me.



Regards,

Jimmy Goh

No comments: