Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bankers are looking for new Golden Parachutes, as the last ones turned to lead.......

From: Grayson McGregor (info@office.info)
Sent: December 11, 2008 4:50:07 PM
To:

Dear Friend,

Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics. I would like to introduce myself, I am Grayson McGregor and I work with the staff in the accounts management section of a well-known bank here in the United Kingdom.

One of our accounts is holding a balance of 15, 000,000 (fifteen million British Pounds) and has been dormant for more than 4 years. From my investigations and confirmations, the owner of this account is a foreigner by name of Mr. Gerald Stone who died on the 4th of January 2002 in a plane crash in Birmingham here in the UK.

Since then no one has responded in anyway in regards to claiming the funds. As far as we can tell he has no family member who is aware of the existence of either the account or the funds. Information from the National Immigration Office also states that he was single on entry into the UK.

I have confidentially discussed this issue with some of the bank officials and we have agreed to find a reliable foreign partner to deal with us. We thus propose to do business with you, standing in as the next of kin. We will process these funds from the deceased and release them to you, after due processes have been followed.

This transaction is totally risk free as the funds is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act. Think this over and should you be interested, please let me hear from you.


Regards,

Mr. Grayson McGregor

Reply to: gmcgregor@excite.co.uk

No comments: