Friday, November 27, 2009

Another Russian Bride....


From: "Edwin Barnes" <0.shim222@colossus>
Subject: You wish to get acquainted?
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 18:44:01 -0300


Hello! I understand that my letter for you will be little bit unexpected. But I wish to learn you better. What do you think of it? My name - Katya. I from Russia. I wish to explain at once to you as I could find you, that you would not have doubts. I have gone to agency of acquaintances to search for the person from other country for serious relationship. The agency of acquaintances has a contact to other agencies of acquaintances in other countries and I have received yours e-mail, therefore now I write to you.
And now that you could learn more about me, and know about that who to you to write. I will tell to you about myself. My name is Katya, but my friends to name me Katenka. And you can name me as you have more to like. I studied in Vorkuta the state university, on a speciality the psychologist-defectologist for children of preschool age. This city Vorkuta to be in Russia as I was born and has grown in Russia. Now I too live in Russia and if that is interesting to you I will write to you more about my country and my city. After ending studies I have not gone to work on a speciality and have gone to work in "School for young talents" as the teacher of dances. Write to me about your work whom you to work.
As we only get acquainted, I should tell about myself as much as possible. Also as well as me it is necessary learn about you as much as possible. To me now 28 years, and my birthday on September, 7th. My growth of 170 centimetres, weight of 53 kgs. I live with my mum and my brother. I very much like walks on fresh air, I very much love the nature. I like the sea and it is pleasant to float, in the summer I like to float and sunbathe. But as I live in the north of Russia, summer at us very short. Therefore I float and I sunbathe, on the bank of lakes, not so it is a lot of as though to me it would be desirable. And you like to float and a beach?
I love a life - I am an optimist, and I believe, that the majority beautiful a thing expects us in the future. I believe in God also destiny, and I expect my unique person. As now I not to have that unique person which I to like and to wish with whom to create family. Therefore I have written you the letter in hope, that you can be my friend or is possible even that person whom I can love. I trust in family and love, and I search for the person to the one whom I will give all heat of my heart and with that whom I will be always together, I want share with him all things - good and sad, all which we will meet in our life. My person, clever also has strong spirit, he is kind and magnanimous and generous, he will be do something for me, and will know, that I will be do something for him. Unique my person who requires love and can give love. It is a person who requires reliable family and fair relations.
Now you know a little about me and if you have become interested in me then I will be glad if we have communications. Write to me on my personal e-mail. Now I write you with e-mail agencies of acquaintances, it was their condition, but I give to you my personal e-mail.

Please reply only to my personal e-mail: vaskatusha@rambler.ru

I to want, that you would send me the photo. Today I also send you the photo. I do not know, why, but it is pleasant to me to write you the letter. I to want, that you would answer me somewhat quicker, if you have become interested in me. In agency of acquaintances to me have offered that we with you had independent acquaintance and I did not start to insist on your information. Write to me about itself. What is your name? What your age? Questions which you wish to set to me also will be interesting to me, I with pleasure on them will answer!
I do not know, that I will be valid happened, but looking ahead with hope and a smile. On it I will finish my letter. If I have interested you then write to me.
Katya

No comments: