Friday, May 27, 2011

Investment Charity

Received: from smtp.it-norr.com (mail.it-norr.com [80.244.64.161])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id i12si1266671fat.113.2011.04.27.04.30.13
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Received: from User ([41.138.169.198])
by smtp.it-norr.com (Telecom3 SMTP service) with ASMTP id KPV21210;
Reply-To: <cds1974@rediffmail.com>
From: "Christine Edward"<christineedward@mail.com>
Subject: Investment Charity


FROM MRS. CHRISTINE EDWARD OF NETHERLANDS
PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO USE IT ON CHURCHES AND ORPHANAGES

Dearest in the Lord,

I am the above named person from Netherlands and i saw your listing in the site which impressed me hence my decision to contact you. I am married to Dr. Benjamin Edward who worked with Netherlands Embassy here in London for nine years before his death on December 2009.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death, we were both born again Christians. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $25.6 Million with a finance house in Madrid.

Presently, this money is still under the custody of the finance house and the management wrote me as the beneficiary to step forward for claim of deposited fund or issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I cannot come over there due to my illness. And again, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer after the doctor indicated that I will only live for some months.

It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charitable organizations and churches because our relatives plundered so much of our wealth after my husband's death and my illness too. I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them. Please, I come to you in the name of God to help me and utilize the above mentioned funds and distribute it according to my wish. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and I don't want a situation where my late husband's relatives will use this money in an ungodly Manner.

Having realized my condition I decided to donate this fund to Church or a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here. I want a person that is God fearing who will use this money for Charity in propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. Because my Bible made me to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. So I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the Bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that; the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.
As soon as I receive your reply I shall introduce you to the attorney I have appointed who will introduce you to the finance house where the fund is deposited. I will also issue you a letter of authorization that will empower you as the rightful beneficiary of fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd.

Please I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. Any delay in your reply will give me room to search for a church or Christian individual for this same purpose so your urgent response is needed immediately.

Kindly reply direct to my private email for further details (cds1974@rediffmail.com)

Sister Christine Edward

No comments: