Thursday, August 18, 2011

Private Business Proposal!!

Subject: Private Business Proposal!!
From: Mr. Jerry Ntai <info@yahoo.com.hk>
Reply-To: ntaijerry23@yahoo.com.hk
To: undisclosed-recipients:;


Good Day,

Please kindly accept my apology for sending you this email without your
consent. I am MR. JERRY NTAI, Head of Operations in Mevas Bank, Hong Kong.
I have a business proposal for you in tune of 25.2m USD to be transferred
out of my bank to a foreign bank with your assistance. After the
successful transfer we shall share in ratio of 30% for you and 70% for me.

It was deposited at my bank by a big time business man who lost he's life
and family in the Earth Quake/Tsunami disaster that recently destroys a
very vast area of Japan, On the 11th of March 2011. What bothers me most
is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration of SIX
mouths the funds will revert to the ownership of the HONG KONG government
if nobody applies to claim the funds. Please respond to my letter
immediately, so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more
information on the project and how we would handle it.

Contact me on my private email for more information:
(ntaijerry23@yahoo.com.hk) and send me the following information for
documentation purpose: Your full names, current address, mobile number,
occupation, sex and age.


I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Jerry Ntai.

No comments: