Friday, December 9, 2011

PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE & CONFIRM THE RECIEPT OF THIS MAIL.

From:    "mrskadiusman" <mrskadiusman@rediffmail.com>   
To:    "gsimmonds@manx.net" <gsimmonds@manx.net>   
Sent by:    mrskadiusman@rediffmail.com
Subject: PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE & CONFIRM THE RECIEPT OF THIS MAIL.

Hello Dear Beloved,

Please my dear, do not feel embarrassed by my mail to you. my name is Mrs. Kadi Usman, I am the wife of late Dr. Adams Ibrahim Usman, a prominent business man and pro-human right activist in Cote D`Ivoire (Ivory coast) before his untimely death in 2006.

Well, during my late husband's lifetime, he deposited the sum of $4.5 Million USD at one of the leading banks here in Republic of Benin and informed me concerning it. We intended to use this fund for charity and investment purposes for the up keeping/ future of our son, AHMED Usman who is currently 16 years of age.

I am contacting you because I want you to help me in securing and investing this money for the future and education of AHMED (my son) since I am incapable of doing so due to my deteriorating/ bad health situation occasioned by stroke and cancer which had lead to my doctors informing me that I might not last for more months.Presently,my situation has worsened that I am unable to eat with my mouth but through my nose.

I do not intend to leave this fund as my son is too young to handle it as desired by my late husband, also, my late husband`s relatives are not worthy to be trusted with this fund due to their wickedness towards my son and I since my condition became worse.

I have discussed this issue with my son (AHMED) and have resolved to make available to you 20% of the total fund for your efforts and labour. I shall be expecting your reply- mail so that I will give you the contact of this bank and all the relevant documents and information to enable the concerned bank release this fund to you without difficulty.

I look forward to receiving your Urgent response when i shall be please to supply you further information you may desire.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Kadi Usman.


Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

No comments: