Wednesday, February 29, 2012

04-02-2012

Received: from icarehotels.com ([74.95.155.146]) by example.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Received: from User ([41.139.96.71]) by icarehotels.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Reply-To: <rosemary.martha1@yahoo.co.uk>
From: "Martha"<rosemarymarthacharity@w.cn>
Subject: 04-02-2012  
Return-Path: rosemarymarthacharity@w.cn
Message-ID: <SBSNr9xkmx42WGYwvim00003e72@icarehotels.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Feb 2012 17:11:46.0609 (UTC) FILETIME=[133DE210:01CCE360]

Dear friend,
Greetings, I am Mrs. Rosemary Martha, a widow to Late Engineer David  Schneider, I am 64years old, suffering from long time cancer of the  breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and  it has been diagnosed by the doctors that I won't live more than Six  months. This is because the damage caused by the ailment  has eaten too  deep in the body..
My late husband was killed during the US raid against terrorism in  Afghanistan, and during the period of our blissful marriage we couldn't  produce any child of our own. My late husband was very wealthy and  after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth.
The doctor advised that I may not live for more than Six months and  that it is only by the power of God that can determine my life span, so  I now decided to divide part of my estate/wealth, to contribute to the  development of the less privileged and poor in Africa, America, Asia  and Europe.
I selected you after visiting the internet and I prayed over it, I am  willing to donate the sum of 4,800,000 Million US Dollars to you for  the less privileged. Please I want you to note that, this money which  you must promise me that you will use for these charity work on my  and  our behalf is lying in a security Firm and upon my instruction, you  will file in an application for the release and transfer of the money  in your name.
Lastly, I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used  for the said purpose, and not other wise. If you are interested kindly  email me back at my email: rosemary.martha1@yahoo.co.uk so I can give  you updates and guidelines how to go about the claim.
May God be with you and your family.
I await your response.
Mrs. Rosemary Martha

No comments: