Friday, May 4, 2012

From: Mr. Mark Thompson

From: "MARK THOMPSON" <marksampson@voila.fr>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 4:15 PM
Subject: From: Mr. Mark Thompson


    YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!
    From: Mr. Mark Thompson
    Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

    Dear Good Friend,

    I am Mr. Mark Thompson, I have a business proposal of Ten Million United States Dollars which I want you to handle with me from my bank as a beneficiary. If you are interested I shall send to you the details of the business.
    Also this matter should be a confidential between you and me and please delete it if you are not interested. Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

    1. Full name:
    2. Current Address:
    3. Telephone N°:
    4. Occupation:
    5. Age:
    6. Country:

    Yours Truly
    Mr. Mark Thompson

No comments: