Friday, February 8, 2013

Hello Friend,

Return-Path: <innnmmai123@e-mail.ua>
Received: from vps-1032624-652.cp.idhost.kz (vps-1032624-652.cp.idhost.kz. [212.154.211.6])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id gf3si7982049bkc.200.2013.02.02.08.49.59;
Received: from User (static-71-248-188-46.bstnma.fios.verizon.net [71.248.188.46])
    (Authenticated sender: test)
    by vps-1032624-652.cp.idhost.kz (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 4D20F25A099C;
Reply-To: <davnlinda2222@e-mail.ua>
From: "David and Linda"<innnmmai123@e-mail.ua>
Subject: Hello Friend,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

 Hello Friend


My name is Master David Ofori, the son of Chief Ofori iron and mining export, my father married three wives and we have so many disputes in our family that he shared his access accordingly. As the son of the first wife they wanted to kill me so I and my sister Linda Ofori ran into the refugee camp. But before we finally ran out of our village we came across our father's storage secrete room and have now in my possession 150 KGS of Gold which I have tried to move out from our village and lodge in a security house now and we need a financier to help us ship it out for our benefit.


Once you contact me I shall give you details of what is included in the box and for your assistant in any way to save our dear lives and to move this property out, you shall benefit 50 KGS of gold which is almost $45,000 per kilo while the rest of 100 KGS goes to me and my sister. Please be fast because we are now in a hide out for our security and there is no much process but only to process the shipment or sell it to a company who has agreed to pay us cash so we can invest the cash in overseas where we want to reside.


All I need now is a Foreign Trustee and For your information, I have a proper contact with the Bank of Africa here who is only permitted to transfer any huge amount of funds and if you are having any business transaction or investment here in Africa which means I will be willing to have the funds invested into it so you can manage it for me and my sister while we further our education. I also have contact in the Bank of my father where we can open a Foreign Account Free of Charge for the transfer and we will not spend much. I really want us to get to know each other for future business investment.


Please contact me back urgently on this email: davnlinda222@e-mail.ua.


Your Friends

No comments: