Tuesday, October 1, 2013

From Mr. Michael Solomon.

Return-Path: <michealslmn5@gmail.com>
Received: from sencar.sencar.si (BSN-95-233-237.static.dsl.siol.net. [193.95.233.237])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id f1si378151yho.93.1969.12.31.16.00.00
        (version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Received: from User ([41.71.189.31])
    (authenticated bits=0)
    by sencar.sencar.si (8.14.4/8.14.4) with ESMTP id r8CIWcT2030666;
Reply-To: <michealslmn5@gmail.com>
From: "Mr. Michael Solomon"<michealslmn5@gmail.com>
Subject: From Mr. Michael Solomon.


My Dear,
Please I need your urgent assistance to help me move this Gold to your country.
Below are the details of the gold.

Quantity .....................  178 Kilos.

Purity ...........................  96.66%

Carat ............................ 23.77

Price  ..........................  $32,000 usd Per Kilo.

I need a buy who I can trust to come and buy this gold. The buyer will meet with me in Kenya where this gold are at the moment. On our meeting in Nairobi Kenya, the buy will view the gold and at the same time we take some samples to government mining and geology to confirm the purity and carat of the gold once again. After this process the buyer will assist me in paying the taxes and get the gold shipped to the buyer's destination, where I will receive the payment of the gold.

I am going to give the buyer a collateral inform of gold to assure him or her that any money he or she will paid in cause of shipping the  gold to his destination is safe. The collateral will be deposited in the bank here on the buyer's name. Immediately the gold arrives to the buyer's destination, and all the confirmation is done, the buyer will come back to release the collateral back to me after he has taken back the money spend for the shipping of the gold.

So please I want this gold to moved out from Nairobi Kenya as soon as possible to your country.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks.
I wait hearing from you soonest.

Mr. Michael Solomon.
Please call me urgently on +254734498866

No comments: