Monday, November 21, 2016

Information for mutual benefit aet57p@belgioss.org


Information for mutual benefit aet57p@belgioss.org via nathagradine.onmicrosoft.com 

10:35 (5 hours ago)
to Recipients


Dear friend,
Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a
huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as
the decision you make will go a long way to determine my future and continued
existence.

I am Kate Carr Lee, a veteran and undercover Anti-narcotics agents working
for the US government. My job is to help Some Mexican drug cartel in Mexico
launder huge sums of cash into the US. I have handled shipments of hundreds of
thousands of dollars in illegal cash across borders, to identify how the
organizations move their money, where they keep their assets and, most
important, who their leaders are. We as Undercover American narcotics agents
have laundered or smuggled millions of dollars in drug proceeds as part of
Washington’s expanding role in Mexico’s fight against drug cartels.

We have just recovered from a drug cartel on an unofficial assignment the sum of
$12,570,000 (Twelve million Five Hundred and Seventy Thousand US dollars). This
total sum being undeclared to the United states government, I and my colleagues
have decided to invest in our future by looking for a reliable and trust worthy
person that can help us secure/invest the money in the states or any other
country of your choice. I can assure you this is 100% risk free, as all links
that could lead to our trace will be completely erased from the central computer
by our insider who is also completely involved in this transaction. I am
desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage knowing the
risk involved to contact you. I am presently in Mexico and I found your contact
information in an address journal.

I am seeking your assistance to secure this fund and would need to be rest
assured that it would be safe in your care until I complete my service. The
delivery will be through diplomatic means and will be packaged as Sensitive
Photographic Film Materials to pass any customs in the world.
Upon arrival the diplomat will contact you and you will handle the
clearance and safe keeping/Investment of the cash until I come back from my
duty. The sharing procedure would be 60% for us, 30% for you while 10% will be
mapped for contingency expenses. Get back to me if you can handle this deal.
View this as part of our job
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45539772/ns/us_news-the_new_york_times/

However, it is with trust and sincerity that I approach you for assistance in
this transaction. Please do accept my apology if my mail infringes on your
personal ethics and honestly it will be my humble pleasure if we can work
together in this transaction.

Thanks for your kind attention
Kate Carr Lee

No comments: