Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Fwd: Good Day,


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Asma al Assad <alan@giga.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: 3 September 2017 at 04:40
Subject: Good Day,
To:


Dear

This letter may not be surprising to you if you have been following current events in the international media with reference to the recent civil war in Syria. My name is Asma al-Assad, the wife of the Syria President Bashar Al Assad. We are looking for reliable partners for joint venture investments in your country.I choose to write you this letter through this unconventional means because of the need to protect myself.

Ever since the turn out of events and even prior to the protest I have been thrown into a state of antagonism, confusion, humiliation, frustration and hopelessness by the present crises. I have even been subjected to physical and psychological torture. As a woman and a mother of three children that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment.

You must have heard over the media reports via internet on the discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank account and companies and the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my husband in my name of which I have refused to disclose or give up. In fact the total sum allegedly discovered by the United States so far is in the tune of about $6.5 Billion Dollars. And they are not relenting on their effort to make me and my children suffer. As you know, the Muslim community has no regards for women, hence my desire for a foreign assistance.

We have the sum of Forty Five Million British Pounds Sterling (Ј45,000,000.00 BP Sterling)  and Twenty Eight Million United States Dollars (U.S. $28,000,000.00) respectively with a deposit in a security storage company whose name I can not disclose for now for security reasons until we open up communication. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank account for safe keeping and any investment opportunity. This arrangement will be known to you and I alone and all our correspondence should be strictly on email alone because the United States Secret Service with the collaboration of the UK Govt has tapped all my mobile/phone lines and are monitoring all my moves so I have created an anonymous email specifically for this transaction.
In view of the above, if you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits, you shall be compensated with 30% of the funds after the completion and transfer of the fund to your possession. Due to sanctions on me , I can not risk involving myself to undertake this task hence i am contacting to help me and my children in retrieving this fund because this money is not in my name.As soon as you indicate your interest, I will give the contact of a good attorney who will assist you in processing the release of the funds to you.

Please note that this is a golden opportunity that comes once in life time and more so, if you are honest, I am going to entrust more funds in your care as this is one of the legacy we keep for our children. In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security and international media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith. I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. So I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail.

I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, disregard this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my family reputation because you do not approve of my proposal but If you are interested, you need to provide me with your information, your full name / full contact info/ private email and phone nos.

Yours sincerely,

Asma al Assad.

No comments: