Monday, May 14, 2018

Fwd: From Mohammad


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <mis@mitrainfosarana.co.id>
Date: 13 May 2018 at 16:22
Subject: From Mohammad
To: Recipients <mis@mitrainfosarana.co.id>


From Azerbaijan Republic
My name is Amir Aydin Khanmammadov. I reside in Birmingham in the
United Kingdom.
I solicit your audience to discuss some personal and financial matters
with you, if you would be well disposed to favour me with a piece of
your time.
On receipt of your response, I will divulge details for your perusal.
Kindly send to me your phone,fax,address and occupation to enable my
further discussion with you. Though I do not speak English language
fluently, but I will try the best I can.
Expecting your reply in good time.
Best regards and wishes to you all.
Mohammad Amir Khadov
REPLY TO

uk2019a@postaxte.com
Information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the person named. If you are not the intended recipient, kindly notify us and delete this message. Thank you. 

No comments: