Sunday, June 3, 2018

Fwd: reply


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: MRS MARY COPELAND <juridico@saovicente.sp.gov.br>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018, 01:48
Subject: reply
To:




--


Dear in Christ.

I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes and great
sorrow
in my heart. I am (Mrs.) mary copeland a widow to late Martin copeland,
I am
60 years old, suffering from long time Cancer of the breast. From all
indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite
obvious
that
I won't live more than 2 months according to my doctors. I have some
funds
I
inherited from my late loving husband Mr. Martin copeland, the sum of
($11.millions which he deposited in a BANK I need a very honest and God
fearing person that can use these
funds for Charity work, helping the Less Privileges, and 50% of this
money
will be for your time and effort, while 50% goes to charities. 1: For
the
sick, less-privileged 2: For the Widows and the motherless babies 3:
Orphanage or Charity Home I look forward to your prompt reply for more
details.with your personal information
1. Your Full Names:_____________
2. Postal Address:__________
3. Direct Cell Numbers:_______
4. E-mail Address:__________
5. Sex:__________
6.Age:____________
7. Occupation:__________
8.Nationality:_____________
9.Country Name_____________

Yours sincerelly

REPLY TO marycopeland21@gmail.com

No comments: