Sunday, August 26, 2018

Fwd: hello



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: john winery <johnwinery89@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 at 10:10
Subject: hello
To:


my name is  Mr.John winery I am a canadian,  a Senior NATO
Officer and also a conventional Military Officer deployed by the UN to
Syria ,  and I have been here in Syria for 5years and  i am a single
father i have one child he is disturbed me to resign from Military
work , I got your contact from universal  search network on my quest
in search of good  business partner to assist me in starting up or
investing in a well-established business in your  country. I have
little or no idea in business and so, I want your advice on  this
issue I mentioned above. Finally, I will give you more details on it
after your response.


No comments: