Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Fwd: Dearest in Christ,



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Grace Emmanuella <graceemmanuella8185@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 at 05:51
Subject: Dearest in Christ,
To:




Dearest in Christ,

Greetings to you my dearest, Please I know this may come to you as a surprise because you do not know me, I'm Mrs. Grace Emmanuella an ageing widow suffering from a protracted illness and I do not think I will survive this illness according to my medical reports. I'm currently admitted in a private hospital here, and I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Dr. Benjamin Michael Emmanuella, the sum of (Seven Million Two Hundred British pounds starling) which he deposited in the Bank and I need a very honest and God fearing person that can use this funds for God's work for the purpose of Humanitarian work Helping the less fortunate kids in your country which had been the wish of my late husband and i, I have decided to donate this funds to charity Home through you and i want you to use my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows and charities to provide succor to the poor and less privileged once in your country as i was directed by the spirit of God. 30% out of the total funds will be for you, for your compensation for doing this work of God. I decided to contact you after praying and my spirit led me to you. Please if you would be truthful to this course to use these funds for the work of the Almighty God, kindly send me a message to my private email address (graceemmanuella111@gmail.com)

Best regards
Mrs. Grace Emmanuella.

No comments: