Monday, November 26, 2018

Fwd: Good Day,



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mr.Martin Frank <"Frank"@earth.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 at 17:37
Subject: Good Day,
To:


From the Desk of:
Mr.Martin Frank


I wish to seek your assistance for the transfer of US$9.6M depository made by a foreign investor for an investment programmed that has remained dormant for years now. I discovered that the account holder died without making a WILL on the depository. And upon my further curious investigation, the deceased was a member of a government agency where huge amounts were reportedly missing.

This money cannot be approved to a local bank account holder, but can only be approved to a foreigner. If you will stand as next of kin to the fund, it will be shared 50%/50%, as this is a TWO-MAN business deal transaction, I shall provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction.
If this proposal is acceptable by you, I advised you provide immediately your full Names and Address, Date of Birth, Occupation, Tel & Fax Numbers.

I await your urgent response. Do reply me thru this e-mail martinfrank1@email.cz

Thanks with great regards.

Mr.Martin Frank

No comments: