Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Fwd: ✔ Reply this message as soon as possible ✉



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Barrister M. Montanga <mmontanga@yandex.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018, 08:56
Subject: ✔ Reply this message as soon as possible ✉
To:


 


Good Day,

Please kindly confirm if this is your email address:[ nobody@gmail.com ], I contacted you based on Private Google Search determined your email to be the closest relative or a relative in her bloodline of my demise client Ms. Kathryn who bears the same last name/family name as you.

Unfortunately, my client and her only child were involved in a devastating plane crash with the Malaysia Airlines Flight on July 17, 2014.

Following a final notice by the bank to provide my demise client next of kin, I therefore require an urgent response to this email as to enable me give you more details on the repatriation of the property and funds left behind by my demise client in the bank.

Please kindly reply via my personal email: montangalawfirm@yandex.com or send whatsapp messag to: +27 6550 67117



Best Regards.
Barrister Meyer Montanga Esq
Email: info@montangalawfirm.ga
Website: www.montangalawfirm.ga

Contact Address:
Poyntons Building
24 Burg Street, Cape Town, 8001
Zuid-Afrika

 

No comments: