Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Agnes owns the (Textiles and Fabrics Company)

I am Mrs. Agnes A. Tee and I own a small scale company Based on Chinese and African textile and fabric material in United State Of America, I'm in search for a trustworthy representative in Australia Canada United state of America USA and some other country that can help as a link between me and my to make my business grow . I would like to know if your are interested to work from home and attending to my small company. Urgently i need a representative Australia Canada United state of America USA that will work online from home and get paid instantly without leaving or affecting your present job? My Company name is (Textiles and Fabrics Company) I produces various clothing materials, batiks, assorted fabrics and traditional costumes. We have clients we supply weekly in Australia Canada United state of America USA and my clients make payments for our supplies weekly in form of online banking transaction's as soon as we have a client in some of the country mentioned above, an online transaction can be made easily from our customer to any of our nearest clients, so I need a honest and sincere individual in the above mentioned countries mainly and others,

REPRESENTATIVE REWARD's

My representative only take part of payments of the goods giving out to his/her country processing and him/her 10% per each payment received on my behalf of my company as soon as the payment has been made to you, You are likely to receive payments once per week. AN IDEA OF WHAT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO TAKE CARE OFF Receive payments from my patronizing customers in above mentioned countries on my behalf and get it cashed at your bank or way cash called ATM, then deduct 10% from the total funds received as your workmanship and forward the balance to me Via Western Union Money Transfer OR Money Gram. the transfer charges should also be deducted from the total amount your sending to me. Sheryl Shavers (my former representative has moved to UK with her family) Our payments will be issued out in your name and sent to your contact address or bank account. So all I need from you is to forward your information to my numerous customers in UK and they will contact you before they issue payment in form of money order, Online transactions or any other means of payments.
Hope to get a favorable reply ,accepted to be my rep and get back to me with the following information's.
First name:
Last name :
Full Address/city/state/zip code :
Tel numbers:
Sex :
Date of birth :
Are you employed/self employed?
Do you bank online ? :
Online banking names should be seperated with comma's :
Best means of communication email/phone ? :
Above requsted informations will be needed to conpleted your representive registration's.

Yours Faithfully .

Agnes A. Tee.

No comments: