Tuesday, April 29, 2008

And let me tell you, it was not reputable because of me!

Message-Id: <1130384585.13653@paypal.com>

Content-Type: text/plain

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:06:15 +0100 (CET)



Hello friend,



Compliments of the day to you, I do hope all is well.



I am a retired senior member of staff of a reputable

financial institution in Asia and I have information

on a transaction that I believe will be of mutual

benefits to both of us to be executed under a

legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any

breach of the law and you will be compensated

adequately according to agreed commissions.



What is required will be your complete trust and honest

cooperation to enable us to see this transaction through.



You will have to show commitments to the cause as time

will be of great importance in what we have to do.



If you are interested and prepared to work with me

according to these dictates, please correspond back

immediately via this email:guomeng07@yahoo.cn so that

we can discuss,make assessments and after your basic

understanding of the whole business,commence the process

by which we will actualize the project.



I wish you a pleasant day as I hope to read from you soon.



Yours sincerely,



Guo Su Meng

No comments: