Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sheesh, like Facebook is an indicator or trustworthiness. NOT!

Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 02:47:28 +0100
From: {_{name}} <vvlw@du.com>
Return-Path: <exaga150@yahoo.com>
To:
Subject: Your SSN is exposed to risk. Check the report. Find out why


Hello, I am Christopher Abban and this is not a spam letter, since I welcome you to find me on Facebook.

1.5 years ago I was one of the happy online users and I enjoyed buying stuff online. One day I come up to the ATM to withdraw some cash and discovered that my card is blocked. I went to my bank, they told me that all the money from my accounts was withdrawn during the last 3 days. The most terrible thing was that my credit line limits were used up as well as my mortgage line. When I got home I saw a bunch of mails from various financial institutions like banks and Paypal telling me that I have recently set up an account with them. All this was a complete surprise to me which I have never expected.

I realized that my identity was stolen. Thinking back I recalled that a month before some suspicious web-site asked me to enter my SSN. I thought that the system is pretty safe and there would never be any problems since SSN √ is an official ID which couldn▓t be infringed on.
Since that time I had many troubles and spent so much time for getting this problem fixed, the most important thing is that I haven▓t returned my money. While settling this problem I▓ve got a lot of knowledge about the system scammers use to get your SSN and use it and I decided to help fellow citizens prevent such troubles, I set up a company √ SSN Guard.

What we do here is we offer clients to check if their SSN can be reached by scammers through unofficial sources like different online databases, data management and billing systems at no cost. We don▓t charge for this. If SSN can be reached and is actually exposed to fraud risk, we do help to remove the record with your SSN from such sensitive databases.
Personally, I encourage everybody to examine your SSN in order to enhance your personal security.
We do provide this for free, within 24 hours with minimum information needed!

Check if your SSN protected NOW! Absolutely FREE! - (We will leave swindlers without earnings).

Our site: http://nahdirekt.com

No comments: