Thursday, August 20, 2009

URGENT - 21 yr old Sudanese refugee with $29 million seeks my help...

Reply-To: <nakpose@ymail.com>
From: Nicholas Akpose <akpose2f@msn.com>
Subject: URGENT - 07/08/09
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 16:55:02 +0000

Hello,

Compliment of the day to you, I wish to apologize for bashing into your mail without any formal notification, the content of the message below is an emergency situation that need urgent solution. Kindly allow me to introduce my humble self to you.

My name is Master Nicholas Akpose I'm from Sudan, I'm 21yrs old, from a Christian back-ground, I live presently in Ghana at the United Nations High Commission for Refugee (UNHCR) camp popularly known as Buduburam Camp.

I write you this mail to inform you about my consignment that is in Ontario Canada presently. My late father's foreign partner who’s supposed to help me receive the consignment died almost a week now. What I want you to do for me is to help me receive the consignment from the delivery agent in Ontario.

If you can assist me regarding to what I am writing, you will help me to invest the money inside the consignment into a lucrative and profitable business over there in your country. The total money inside my consignment is $29,000.000.00usd.You will be entitled to 30% of the total sum if you are able to help me receive the consignment.

I really need your help because I don't want the delivery agent to bring the consignment back to Africa, It cost me a huge sums of money to get the consignment out of Africa and presently I'm broke and it will be disastrous if the delivery agent should bring back the consignment to Africa.

Kindly send me your address so that I can forward it to the delivery agent for him to contact you and meet you. I will also like to seek your permission for me to give the delivery agent your phone number so that he can call you regarding to this issue.

I will give you all the details concerning the consignment if you get back to me.
Thanks and hope to read your reply.
Nicholas Akpose.

No comments: