Friday, December 17, 2010

MY TRULY BELOVED

Received: from User (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by klaubuntu.ifb-rosenheim.de (Postfix) with SMTP id 605DD10E7AE5;
Reply-To: <thealb45@att.net>
From: "Mrs. Theressa Albert"<thalbert2@yahoo.in>
To: thealb45@att.net
Subject: MY TRULY BELOVED



Dear truly Beloved,

It is by the grace of God that I became a believer, having known the truth, I had no choice than to do what is just and lawful in His sight for Eternal life.

I am Theressa Albert. from Pretoria, South Africa . Married to Robert S. Albert. Who worked with South African Embassy in Ivory Coast , western part of Africa for nine consecutive years, he died in 2009 after a brief illness. We were legally married for eleven years without a child.

I have being all alone. While he was alive he deposited the sum of $4.8 Million U.S. Dollars in a Bank here in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast ,

I am presently sick of cancer diagnostic problem and stroke as a result of sleeplessness thinking. Recently, my Doctor said that I may not last for the next 5 months. Having aware of this I decided to donate this fund to a God fearing organizations that will use this fund for charity, widows, orphanages organizations, NGO anywhere in the World in helping human race propagating the work of God and to endeavour that the house of God is maintained, either you are a christian or muslim as long as you have the fearness of God in your heart.

As soon as I hear from you I shall give you the bank contact with an authority letter that will enable you as the beneficiary of this fund. I want your holy organization to always pray for me. It is by the grace of God that I become a believer, having known the truth; I had no choice than to do what is just and lawful in His sight for eternal life.

Any delay in your reply will give me rooms in sourcing for another body for this same purpose.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours in Christ,

Theressa Albert

No comments: