Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Reply-To: <albertututuh@hotmail.com>
From: "Mr Albert Ututuh Omah" <albertututuhsh@yahoo.com>
Subject: LETTER FROM MR ALBERT UTUTUH, FUND TRANSFER NEGOTIATION ( CONFIDENTIAL).


Dear Friend,

Greetings to you, I presumed that all is well with you and your family, I know that this message will come to you as a surprise, but I would like you to allow me to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint relationship and business with you in your country.

My name is Mr. Albert Ututuh Omah, I am a Regional Bank Manager in my Bank here in Western Region of Ghana. I got your information during my search through the Internet from the Ghana Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Commerce and Industries.

I have packaged for you, A Financial Transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional manager of my Bank, it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital City Accra at the end of each year.

In the course of the year 2007 end of year Annual report, I discovered that my branch in which I am a ranking officer made Nine Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollar [$USD9,700,000.00] which my head office is not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since placed this fund in what we Call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary (Anonymous), to avoid TRACE. However, I can not be directly connected to this money because; As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this money, I am still working with the bank. so this informed me in contacting you for us to Work so that you can assist receive this money into your Personal bank account or company account for us to SHARE.

While you will have 45% of the total of ($USD9, 700,000.00). Note there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to Bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original next of kin to the depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head Office can order the transfer to your designated bank Account as you send to me. If you accept this offer to work with me and capable to handle this business transaction, I will appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your Response I will details you on how we can achieve it successfully.

So please give it a benefit of doubt and with good faith and trust join me and I am assuring you now that you will never be disappointed, I am willing to invest the fund in your Country with your wealth of experience that is why I need your assistance in executing this business from my country and investing in your country.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to work with you. You can contact me back through my email address:

Kindly respond back to my email, Let me know if you can handle it.

Regards,

Best wishes and regards,

Mr. Albert Ututuh Omah.

No comments: