Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Confirm Receipt Please

X-Originating-IP: [80.237.132.112]
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO wp105.webpack.hosteurope.de) (80.237.132.112)
  by mta1079.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP;
Received: from [89.175.211.37] (helo=User); authenticated
    by wp105.webpack.hosteurope.de running ExIM with esmtpa
    id 1RLGfW-0005wk-U6;
Reply-To: <pdayal678@e-mail.ua>
From: "P.Dayal"<info@lexueyingshi.com>
Subject: Confirm Receipt Please

  STRICTLY PRIVATE PLEASE

Assalamualaikum;

I hope this mail finds you in good condition and I hope you and your family are in good health.What I’m about to share with you is a top classified secret, which is to be kept very confidential from any other person,but I am sure you will be quite glad if you co-operate.

I am Parbhu Dayal,a Consultant and a freelance journalist,and I have a project which I would like you to stand and work with me.

A top Libyan rebel who found me very interesting and understanding,led me to a location where they kept some galvanised Trunk boxes containing gold bars.

Following the death of Muammar Gaddafi,they mounted pressure on me to move them out of libya and source for buyers/investors to handle the sales.

Right now,I have succeeded to move them(approximately 350 kilos)to europe for sake-keeping in an undisclosed location for obvious reasons.

This is absolutely risk-free,as nobody from Libya shares the secret of the location with me.

All I need is to present you as the beneficiary with the help of the Broker who has been very useful.

If you are ready to collaborate with me,we will arrange for an immediate meeting,as other vital details cannot be revealed through email.

Please,if you are not allowed by faith or circumstance to carry out this project,kindly delete this email to avoid circulation.

I repeat,this is highly Private.

Respectfully yours,

P.Dayal


No comments: