Tuesday, November 22, 2011

GOOD DAY MY FRIEND

Received: from ebox.example.com (host58-96-static.107-82-b.business.telecomitalia.it. [82.107.96.58])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id fe5si4846349wbb.67.2011.11.21.07.35.56
        (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Received: from localhost (ebox.example.com [127.0.0.1])
    by ebox.example.com (edgeBOX/edgeBOX) with ESMTP id pALFQklY021181;
Received: from 197.255.167.57 ([197.255.167.57]) by 82.107.96.58 (Horde
    MIME library) with HTTP
From: user@example.com
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:  GOOD DAY MY FRIEND

Dear,

My name is Bill Thomson  from Coleman & Jakes Solicitors.London-United
Kingdom.


This is to let you know about my late client whose relatives I cannot get in
touch with. I am compelled to do this because I would not want the bank
to push
my clients funds ($9 million dollars) into the bank treasury as unclaimed
inheritance.This mail is written and intended to solicit your assistance to be
presented as NEXT OF KIN to my Late Client since you are a foreigner because
only a foreigner can lay claims on this inheritance and get this fund
transfered
into your nominated account.  Though I know that a transaction of this
magnitude
will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that
everything has been taken care off, and all will be well at the end of
the day.
I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

You can confirm this from the website below which was published by BBC WORLD
NEWS. WEBSITE.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm


The Governing Body of the Bank has contacted me on this matter and I am yet to
provide the Next of Kin to lay claims to the Fund. Under a clear and
legitimate
agreement with you, I shall seek your consent to be presented as the
next of Kin
so that my late Clients Fund will not be Confiscated by the Bank and
pushed into
the bank treasury as unclaimed bills. For the sake of Transparency on this
matter, you are free to make immediate contact for further clarification and
explanation on this matter.

I will need you also to reconfirm your Full Name, Address and contact
telephone
number to ascertain the fact that you are ready to do the business with me.
Thank you very much for your anticipated acceptance while I expect your prompt
response to this matter as the urgency demands.reply  to my private 
email address billthomson60@yahoo.com

Yours Faithfully,

Mr.Bill Thomson,

Coleman and Jakes Solicitors

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.



--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

No comments: