Thursday, May 9, 2019

Fw: glaqua@hotmail.com final notice ...........




________________________________________
From: Clement Harvey Esq <clemharvey@genealogy.com>
Sent: November 15, 2018 3:38 PM
To: glaqua@hotmail.com
Subject: glaqua@hotmail.com final notice ...........

 Dear glaqua@hotmail.com,

 This letter is notifying you of the death of my client. I am
 contacting you to inform you that a notice has been given by the
 bank that if no one comes forward for the claim of the assets of
 the deceased that it will be marked as ownerless and
 subsequently claimed by the Government.

 I am contacting you because you bear the same last name with my
 late client.I want to know if you are in anyway related to my
 late client.

 Please respond with your full name and contact telephone number.

 Best Regards,

 Clement Harvey Esq

No comments: