Thursday, May 9, 2019

Fw: I Need Your Assistance




________________________________________
From: Mr. James W Abbas <jameswilliamsabbas@gmail.com>
Sent: April 9, 2019 9:27 AM
Subject: I Need Your Assistance

--
Attn.Dear Friend,

Greetings, I got your contact from business directory and I decided to
contact you directly. My Name is James Williams Abbas I am still in
active service with a Security Company,hence the need for your
assistant to stand for business Investment Project sum of Millions US
Dollars, I am sending this mail for the second time, I don't know if
you received the first mail I sent to you. Please We need to
communicate, kindly confirm if you are still using this e-mail address
because I have a very mutual business offer which will be of good
benefit for both of our families.

Please your urgent response is required immediately you receive this
mail to enable me unfold the full details to you for us to proceed
with the process.

Waiting for your immediate confirmation.

Please you can contact with your full details, if you are still
interested in my offer.

Regard.
Mr. James W. Abbas

No comments: