Thursday, May 2, 2019

Fwd: Dear Friend


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From:Shehu Liman <javamail.root123@iris.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, May 2, 2019, 03:04
Subject: Dear Friend
To:


Dear Friend

As the Group General Manager Supply Chain Management at Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, I am in a position to facilitate immediate transfer of $28,200,000,00 (Twenty Eight Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) but will need your support to achieve this faith for our mutual benefit.

The fund came from the over-invoiced amount in a project executed in my department. I have access to this fund which over-invoiced amount in a project executed in my department As a staff of the corporation, I cannot achieve this transaction without the help of a foreign partner who will provide the bank account to receive the fund as a foreign contractor.

We will discuss details if you are interested to work with me to secure this fund for our mutual benefit. I will be looking forward to your prompt response.
Please send your reply to my private email address: drbva01@gmail.com

Regards
Shehu Liman
Group General Manager Supply Chain Management
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation

No comments: