Thursday, May 9, 2019

Fw: Hello (Very Important Information)...




________________________________________
From: Emirate NDB Bank, Dubai <postmaster@ishaqtextile.com>
Sent: November 13, 2018 10:01 PM
Subject: Hello (Very Important Information)...

Hello My Friend,

I am Mr. Suvo Sarkar, Executive Group Chief Executive Officer, Dubai, U.A.E. I might not know you but i am contacting you because I have a very good business  proposal for you, that concerns your last name I wish to share with you, We will benefit from it, Please kindly contact me through my private Email Address so that i can write you more details of the Transaction and i know it will interest you, and it is 100% risk free, I await your Email: (ssuvo6227@gmail.com)

I wait to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Suvo Sarkar
Executive Vice President
& General Manager
Emirate NDB Bank, Dubai.

No comments: